Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The DVD Player.

Or as my miniature shadow likes to call it, "The Gigi Player."

Now, how on EARTH did she get Gigi from DVD?

I have not a clue. But every time she says "fishfies on Gigi Player" I laugh. I just giggle at the humor my child imparts on me and she is none the wiser for it.

I laugh every day because I have her.

Now granted, I probably raise my voice every day because I have her too, but I am a the glass is half-full kinda gal.

Today, I yelled a lot. Not A LOT. But I brought us downstairs to make lunch, and EVERY TIME I went to get something to put our lunch together, I feel a little hand try to drag me out of the kitchen to get my opinion on every little thing she is doing. My approval is more like it. After about the 8th time of me trying to figure out what I was getting out of the refrigerator I just started yelling for her to "Go, go, go!"

I was just so frazzled and my brain was spinning and I couldn't figure out what I was doing because she kept grabbing my hand and distracting me. So I had had enough!

I feel like such a meanie when I'm like that, but I.CAN'T.THINK.

The rest of the day went well. I made a good dinner, and we took a shower cause she loves to take a shower with me, and I have to take one the night before I have class because I don't have time in the mornings. Then we came downstairs to say goodnight to grammy and grampy.

Tonight, grammy told Gabriella that she was going to put animals up in her new play room we made for her. Stuffed monkeys. Gabriella loves monkeys. So when grammy told her this, she raised her eyebrows, smiled, and went "Ohhhh, coool!" Lol. Toddler personalities are the funniest things I've ever seen.

My girl also is a sassy one.

When I tell her something she doesn't like, she says, "Okay, fiiiiiine."

It'll be good practice for when she's married.

This describes my baby's entire personality:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! When did you get a blog? I'm going to have to come here and check for updates often. :)