Sunday, September 21, 2008

Introductions

For those of you who don't know me, I just thought I would share a little about myself so you can get to know me better.

I'm 23, a single mom of a 2 1/2 year old little girl who makes my world go round. I am also a student currently working on my nursing degree at a local community college. I live at home with my parents 2 brothers, 2 dogs, and a cat. It's a zoo, I know. My parents are currently helping me out with the financial aspect of taking care of my daughter so I can get my degree in school and still have time to spend with my little princess. That makes me a very lucky single mommy, and I feel thankful every day for having the family that I do.

Even though we're all pretty insane. But we're theatre people, so insanity goes with the territory.

I'm also pro-life, which is actually how I got started with this whole blogging thing. I started commenting on pro-life blogs, and got to know lots of other people with blogs, so I decided to start my own. Lots of people told me I should start my own, so now I'm finally doing that.

I'm not sure what I really want to use this blog for yet. I'm going to hopefully acquire my own style as the time goes on and I get better at this, but for now, I'm still trying to figure it all out. Kind of like with my life.

I guess that's all for the moment, does anybody know how I can post pictures in my posts? I'm not sure how to do that, but would like to.

No comments: