Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Testing.

On top of going to Microbiology class today, I studied for 3 1/2 hours for my microbiology test that is on Thursday. I have been studying the past weekend as well, taking notes on chapters, reading, etc. Our teacher gave us a study guide for this test of stuff we should know that will probably be on the test.

It's 10 pages long.

10!!!!!!

Are you freaking kidding me?

And today she said it's going to be 100 multiple choices questions and a couple bonus questions.

And YET, the study guide is 10 PAGES LONG?!!!

Grrr.

Like I said, I have studied for 3 1/2 hours on top of going to class today, and I feel like I have such.a.long.way.to.go before Thursday.

Kill me now.

1 comment:

kristi noser said...

I used to help my friend study for her nursing school stuff. Only thing I can remember of all the latin terms we went through is that "penia" means small. Betcha wanna know how I remembered that one huh?