Monday, September 22, 2008

Prokaryotic & Eukaryotic Cell Anatomy

Is officially the most boring thing to read about. EVER.

It just SOUNDS boring doesn't it??

That could be why it's taking me so long to get through the chapter. Good thing there are pictures that take up an entire page. The chapter is only 35.pages.long. Grr. This book averages 20 pages a chapter and I take book notes while I read so it takes me a day or 2 to read and take notes on a chapter. This one will take longer I fear. :sigh:

On the bright side, it's the last chapter that needs to be read for the first microbiology test I have next Thursday. After I finish, I can study, study, study and get myself an A on that biotch. Or study and pray for a curve. Lol.

I had everything done and Gabriella in bed by 8:40 tonight. And I had my shower too since I let boo take a shower with me tonight. I'm officially a rockstar. Seriously, though, 8:40 is GREAT for us. I tend to get up later with her because I don't like waking up in the mornings. That pushes the WHOLE DAY back for me, but I can't help it. If I wasn't a single mom, and I don't know, had some help in doing the bagillion things I do every day, I would probably get up earlier than I do. But I don't.

On a funnier note, I woke up to Finding Nemo today on my tv. Apparently, my boo knows how to turn her own DVD's on without me. I rolled over and she was sitting there in my bed giggling. Then she looked at me and said "Fishfies" (fishies) in her sweet little kid voice.

There's nothing sweeter to wake up to than that, folks.

Bedtime. Talk to you after class tomorrow!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Oh. I love 2 year old voices. :) My youngest shoved the Nemo DVD into the VCR and scratched it all up. So, we'll be over to watch soon.